Goody & His Girl

Goody & His Girl

All My Kiddos

All My Kiddos
This pic is from '04

Friday, November 24, 2006

Julia


Julia at 9 months

Bj, Mikey, & Julie blowing bubbles 2000



Julia singing away (2 1/2)

Julia 2004



Julia now


Julia is our angel. No, she's not always perfect all the time, but she has a heart of gold. She's patient, kind, and thoughtful. My favorite thing about her is her heart for prayer. She prays for others dilligently. It has been almost 8 months since Brad's wreck and Julia has not missed one single day of praying for him. She also prays for Sister Dupree every single night. No wonder Jesus said we must have the heart of a child. She's always thinking of others needs.
Julia is almost 9 and she likes singing, baseball, Math, and being with her friends.Her best friends are Perry and Abby Donnafield, and Stephanie and Abbie Letcher.
We feel so blessed to have her in our life.

7 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

She's beautiful!

Grace & Co said...

How sweet! She is so beautiful inside AND out!

cokelady said...

Hey, Becky! This is the other Becki. I finally made it to see your blog--I'm so glad I did! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about your kids. I hope you get the mom-of-a-teen-ager thing figured out so you can give me some pointers when I get there. ;-) Please tell Bryon that I said HOWDY. You guys take care and keep in touch, okay?!

Oh, and I agree. Julia is beautiful!

goodysgirlforever said...

Thanks everybody. I think she's beautiful too, but I'm partial to her!

goodysgirlforever said...

Becki I can't leave a comment on your space. Do you have to add me or is it just me?

Unknown said...

I love your blog! It's so nice to "get to know" your kids! It was so great to see you guys at the Assembly! I love and miss you so much!

painterman said...

i so did not know you even had a blog. Boy do I feel left in the dark! Okay, well...welcome!!!

THIS IS KASEY USING DAMONS ACCOUNT...:) DIDNT WANT TO LOG OUT AND BACK IN