Goody & His Girl

Goody & His Girl

All My Kiddos

All My Kiddos
This pic is from '04

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Autumn

Autumn in 2000

She still LOVES watermelon!
Autumn's 2nd b-day

Autumn in 2006

Autumn and her best friend Perry at their 6th b-day
This is the first chance I've had to blog in forever! I was really sick with a kidney infection for a week, then I've been recovering my house the last week. Whew, I think things are back to normal.(What was normal, again?)
Anyway, I have to share about my little Snookie Brookie.
Her real name is Autumn Brooke, but she's one of those tiny little cute-as-a-button kiddos you just have to give all these little nick names to. We call her sunshine, rookie-b, princess, and snookie.
Autumn loves people, life, and adventure. She turned six in August and she's in 1st grade. She only weighs about 42 pounds. She has big blue eyes, a brite smile and a vivid imagination. She's got her dad's freaked out sense of humer, so you can imagine she's lots of fun. She comes across a little dingy sometimes because she's lost in her own little world. She came into our lives during a really hard time. She was like a beam of laughing light piercing through the dark pain we were feeling. I thank God for her everyday.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Such a cutie! Wow! Next time let us know that you are ill so that we can be praying. Glad you are back.

marshasblog said...

I know you don't know me...and I don't know you..but I stumbled on your blog off of Teresa Letcher's blog and I just want to tell you your children are beautiful!!! I'm a member of The Church in Kentucky...God Bless you!!!

goodysgirlforever said...

Thanks to both of you for the compliments. It's nice to cyber meet you marsha. I'm sure some day we'll meet for real.