Goody & His Girl

Goody & His Girl

All My Kiddos

All My Kiddos
This pic is from '04

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Michael

B.J. kissing new baby Mikey.

B.J.(2) & Mikey(7 mos)



Michael in 2004

Mikey's 6th birthday

Isn't he a good lookin' boy!?!

Michael is 11 1/2. He'll be a V.L.B. next May! He's getting tall. I expect next summer to be that magical summer when he grows 4" and all the big changes start to happen.

He's a good boy. Very tenderhearted and lovable( unless your B.J.). The two of them fight like cats and dogs. Imagine that!

He likes Spanish, music, tossing around the football, and video games, video games, video games!

His best friend is David Letcher. When we go to Kentucky they pair up and don't seperate until we leave. I think they're going to be life long friends like their mommas.

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

BJ and Michael are the only ones that I was ever around, because you moved and then we moved. It doesn't seem possible that they should be so old already. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Grace & Co said...

Hey! I've moved Blogs! It's now imasocialbutterfly.blogspot.com

goodysgirlforever said...

I'm sorry cyssi, but I couldn't view your profile and I can't see your picture clear enough to see who you are. You're going to think I'm a retard! Please let me know!

Momma Tammi said...

You've already figured me out. I've sent you an e-mail...awaiting your reply!